The Salon Professional Academy is truly a unique Little Rock cosmetology school. We’ve taken the best of salon life and the education world and blended them to a harmonious whole. With the hustle and bustle of a large, high end salon, students spend the bulk of their time here learning in a real life atmosphere. In an effort to best prepare our students for excellence and success upon graduation, we keep them accountable through their technical, business, and service skills. Their time in the classroom is spent with a highly qualified education staff of board licensed cosmetology school instructors with over 80 years of combined industry experience.
Why Choose The Salon Professional Academy?
- We keep our class sizes to a minimum to ensure that you receive the one on one attention you deserve to maximize your Professional Edge.
- Our facility is state of the art, including classrooms that are equipped with the best educational tools.
- Redken hair care for both professional and retail, along with OPI nail lacquers, Mirabella make-up and Clinical Care Skin Solutions.
- In addition to local salons, we have placement in more than 6,000 Redken Club 5th Avenue salons in all 50 states. Our graduates are recruited from across the country.
- We have the support of Industry leaders like Michael Cole, Randy Kunkel, Sam Villa, Dhaniel Doud, Patrick Fitzwater, Peter Millard and Roy Peters to name a few.